Diva Challenge # 310: My Tangle Frunky
It’s great to see my own pattern caught by so many people. So many inspiring variations and different styles. My contribution should also be something very special.
Special technique on the black tile
Every year I meet my “Zentangle Sister” – we did our training for CZT together in Providence. This year Jennifer Hohensteiner showed us this great technique. Please have a look at her blog, she is incredibly creative and an inspiring artist. So I don’t want to anticipate too much, she’ll definitely make a detailed entry. Simply explained it goes like this:
- Prime and smudge part of the tile with the Zenstone
- Draw on it with the black Micron 01 fineliner
- On the rest of the tile, draw with white gelly roll
- Shade with chalk pencil or zenstone
- For clear borders, frame everything with the gray fabric
Have fun trying. All the accessories are available in the Tanglekunst Shop .